Accepted payment methods
By already paying the fee online or in cash at El Garufa before the event
What do i get after the filling of the form?
After filling out the form you will receive an email that contains:
- The summary of your reservations;
- The amount to be paid;
- All the info to make the payment.
Have you chosen to pay in cash?
- Pay the fee directly at "El Garufa", Via Everardo 6b, Treviso (Italy), preferably during Tuesday practice or Friday Milongas;
- You will receive a confirmation email, this will be your "electronic ticket" to be presented at the entrance of the festival to access stages and milongas.
Important general notes
- The fields of the entry form marked with an asterisk are required;
- Registrations will be valid only after payment;
- If the maximum number of participants is reached, priority will be given to eligible entries (those that have already been confirmed by payment of the fee);
- The "e-ticket" will be sent only after the payment of the registration fee;
- Registrations for the workshops are required in pairs (with the exception of technique class man and woman), for singles it's possible to search for a partner on our Facebook page.
- If you have different partners in the various stages, please indicate their name and the respective code of the stage in the notes;